Apple Inc, the maker of iPod, iPhone, iPad, iOS, MacBooks, is one of the world's most renowned company. Co-founded by legendary Steve Jobs, the company has been a pioneer in the field of computing. It witnessed a great slump in 1990s but Jobs brought it back on its feet. Since then the company has been producing world classes products without even stopping for a breath.
Here, we present a few interesting facts about Apple Inc. in the form of an infographic. The points highlighted are:
- Apple has more than $100 billion in cash, with which it can buy a host of big companies including, Twitter, Nokia and Adobe
- 75% of Apple's revenue comes from iPhone and iPad
- 67 million iPads have been sold so far
- Close to 900 new apps are added to App Store every day!
- There have been more than 25 billion downloads from App Store
- App Store has over 600,000 apps of which about 47% are available for free
- Average sales of each App Store is about $50 million
- China accounts for 20% of sales of Apple products
- One in every five consumers in China wants to buy a Mac
- Apple's iCloud has over 125 million customers
Now let’s have a look at the infographic.
Image via Sortable
So, this was a glimpse of power that Apple Inc. holds through innovations that have become its hallmark. Please share with me if you have any other interesting facts on Apple Inc.
I hope it was useful for you. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions on this topic. I will be happy to try and help. Thank you for using TechWelkin!