If you’ve come here and reading this, you’re most probably a blogger or a wanna be blogger —and you want to want monetize your blog or earn money from online work. Here on TechWelkin, I teach you not only all the tips and tricks to establish a killer blog –but also I guide you in the ways of making blogging a career! Welcome once again, lets take a plunge.
I have been working on blogs and websites for over a decade and thereby I have gathered a lot of hands-on experience. For years, I have been giving consultancy to clients for a variety of subjects. I have seen clients’ struggling blogs / websites and then I also have seen them taking off and becoming commercially established. I have advised my clients on how to best monetize their web presence.
Here on TechWelkin, I teach you everything necessary to make a career in blogging. Yes, I consider blogging a career –and a serious one too. So, if you’re really determined to explore blogging as a career option –do join me on TechWelkin. I will tell you why most of the bloggers fail in achieving their goals –and then I will also tell you how not to fail!
To join TechWelkin, you can connect via a number of channels. Just do the following:
- Subscribe to my newsletter (easiest way to keep track of my articles)
- Like the TechWelkin Facebook Page
- Connect with me on Google+
- Connect with me on Twitter
I know there are many questions that are worrying you about issues like traffic, blogging, AdSense, online money making etc. Just put your question in the comment box given below. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible. I will once more advice that you join my above mentioned channels to regularly receive free tips for blogging.
Before you ask a question, here are a few useful articles. Read them, these articles may answer your question. Otherwise, feel free to ask!
- Don’t Waste Time due to Wilfing, Gmail, FB, Twitter
- Blog vs Website: Difference Between Website and Blog
- Free Blog Sites: Top 10 of the Most Popular Blog Platforms
- TITLE of Web Pages: Best Practices, Mistakes and SEO
- 7 Ways to Lower / Reduce Bounce Rate of Your Site
- Update Popular Blog Posts to Gain Traffic and Trust
- Link Building: Good and Bad of Guest Blogging
- WordPress Blogger: Take Regular Backup or Risk Losing it All
- Return to Power: Google Is Putting Quality Content Back on Top
- How to Use PayPal? How does PayPal Work?
- Blogging Rocks! Earn Money from Freelance Writing
- Part Time vs. Full Time Blogging
- Skills of a Professional Blogger
- 4 Most Important Things in Blog SEO Success
- Blog SEO: Don’t Be a Black Hatter
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of Blog Posts
- Use Proper Writing Style for Your Blog Posts
- Use Correct Language in Your Blog Posts
- Blogging Vs. Professional Blogging
- What is a Blog? What is Blogging?
- Blog Tips: Why and How to Avoid Spam Comments
- Blog Tips 2: Home Page with No Post Text is Not Good
Put your question in the comments section below.